Tuesday, July 29, 2003

"so typical of idiotic women to pick only parts of my sentences, twist the meaning to suite their taste and then try to attack me. This has nothing to do with me analyzing. It has everything to do with you inability to understand what i write and form an understanding that is totally wrong. And you dont like to be told youre wrong. And when i say the type of people am looking for to chat, you pick part of my line and come up with a pathetic response. At this juncture, yes, i would agree... i dont find it stimulating to chat with you. Its a one way track. It is too reliant on only me to carry a chat conversation, and thats a bore. Please dont reply. Dont wish to waste either of our time. End."

Now...thats how nasty i can get. I love to chat. But when i say simple things, and my words get interpreted in the most twisted way possible, i will react. :) Am ony human. The second point goes back to what i had blogged much earlier. For me to sustain interest in a chat with a particular person, there must be a two way communication. The other party has got to show some interest to keep this fragile chat friendship going. Ouf of sight, would almost always make me go out of your life.

No comments: