Friday, September 12, 2008

Swirling emotions

Is this a new phase in life. There is much more extremes in the emotions that swirl within over the past few months. Much has been happening, as usual. For a while, I am but a bystander. But the juggling act has been going on for far too long. Peace within is a rarity. Is this all about choices in life. I have to work this out myself, I guess.

The company is undergoing a change of name. A major event, after 28 years of existence. So much to do. The notices should be out next week, I guess, once the official approvals are out. Life will go on, and things should be better in the years to come.

On the social front, I joined this particular organisation a couple of years back, and am now having doubts whether this is where I belong. And this is the second time in a space of 2 months these doubts have creeped in.

I keep reminding that perfection is but an ideal that I can only dream of. To let things be and taking a day at a time is something I will have to accept.

On a lighter note, its been 2 weeks since I went to the gym and its showing. Doesnt help that puasa month has started and am entertaining clients at buka puasa spreads!! Resisting temptations has never been one of my strengths.

Time to clear the backlog. Sigh.

No comments: