Monday, August 04, 2003

Been wanting to comment on one issue, and keep forgetting. Yes, i've many chat IDs. The present one has been my regular ID since 18 August 1998.

How did it start? Well, i had other IDs for about a year plus. An unfortunate incident happened, and in the course of the exchange of words, someone said i was insane. Am still friends with this person. Wanting to create a totally new ID, that word stuck to my mind, and being a cancerian, the natural reaction was to name the ID as insane cancerian. And as fate would have it, the yahoo account was blocked a few days. No idea why. And i created a new account. The song virtual insanity came to mind. And thus the id came to life.

And in the course of the past few years, ive had a few other IDs which ive used sparingly in other chat rooms. The ones i just move about for fun. Some who read this blog, will be surprised, some might be shocked or disgusted. :) Thats what happens when i keep this blog public, and keep the url on my status message. I can live with it. How people react to it, becomes quite immaterial at this stage of life.

Chat is for fun. It is not to seek husbands or wives, nor brothers or sisters. And there has never been any intention to knowingly hurt. An occasional white lie is acceptable, i guess, for me :D. Yes, am a hypocrite at times, am fully aware. As i would doubt almost anything someone tells me about themself, am sure others too would do the same. But those who've met me, know who i really am. And the very few who have met my family too, well theyre very lucky. :) I doubt anyone else will. But some might ask, if chat was all that, why did i leave that particular environment? I think ive said enough in my earlier blogging. One word summarizes it all.. sadness.

So, to anyone who has been reading this blog, i thank you. Am flattered that anyone would read my ramblings. My long winded lines. What i write, is what i feel and think about. If what i've said to you is not consistent with what ive written here, by all means bring the issue up to me, or if you wish the easy way out, to just ignore me in future.